This video shows how to wrap an ankle with athletic tape. First he sprays a little spray adhesive on the ankle and sticks a couple thin pads on places that are prone to blistering. He then wraps the foot and entire ankle with a prewrap to protect the skin and cover the hair so that the tape won't irritate the skin. Then he begins by taping two anchors around the top of the ankle, and putting a piece of tape down the side from the anchors, under the heel, and up the other side like a stirrup, and another shorter piece that goes around the back of the ankle. He repeats these steps so that there are three layers. This gives a stable base to the tape job. Then he wraps the tape around the ankle and under the foot several times before wrapping the rest of the leg and the foot. Using this method will result in a firm and supportive ankle tape job.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades