Stop that horrible sensation with a form of traditional Chinese medicine known as acupressure. Watch this video to learn how to relieve nausea with acupressure.
You Will Need
* Two hands
* Acupressure wristband
WARNING: If you feel pain when using acupressure, stop immediately. Pregnant women should not use acupressure.
Step 1. Press near your wrist
Take one of your thumbs and press it on the inside of the opposite wrist, between the two large tendons, about three-quarters of an inch below the point where your inner wrist meets your hand. This targets acupressure point PC 6, also known as Nei Guan, which affects nausea.
You can also press this point to relieve motion sickness.
Step 2. Keep the pressure on
Keep the pressure on for about a minute, and then move your thumb up to where your wrist meets your palm and press for another few seconds.
Step 3. Get a band
Find wristbands that press on the anti-nausea pressure point online or in some pharmacies. It's a hands-free way of achieving the same results.
FACT: Several studies have debunked the myth that women who have severe morning sickness more often give birth to girls.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades