Cavities are an unfortunate sideeffect of our sugar-infused society, and getting them filled is time-consuming, expensive, and requires a trip to the dentist. Do you have some serious courage and want your dental work done on the cheap? Watch this video for an amazing guide to filling your own tooth cavity at home using simple and cheap ingredients. It's amazing what you can do with a little DIY know-how.
From the Creator:
Materials and Equipment needed - Zinc Oxide powder (go to a drugstore or pharmacy) and Pure clove oil (eugenol is the stuff you want, so buy good quality clove oil) toothpicks, drying stuff (q-tips, cotton swabs, gauze, etc.)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades