John Gallagher here explains the process of making herbal liniments. We use Comfrey root (1 ounce) 3/4th ounce of valerian root and ½ ounce calendula flower along with 1/4th teaspoon cayenne pepper and 3/4th ounce of ground cinnamon. Pint of rubbing alcohol or grain alcohol along with pint jar, strainer, cheese cloth and a coffee filter will also be needed. All the herbs in required weights have to be mixed. Pour the rubbing alcohol to fill the jar to the top. Stir it then. Always label your jars using masking labels. Store this in a separate place and keep shaking it every day for about 2 weeks. After 2 weeks filter out the liniment into a container using the cheese cloth. And then squeeze the cloth so as to get the liquid out. Do not leave any sediment behind in the mixture. Now put the pure liniment into the coffee filter jar. Lastly put this in the final container that you want it in.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades