In this tutorial, you will learn how to make a Valerian root tincture. This recipe is made with Valerian root (Valeriana officinalis) and is a great calming remedy for insomnia. This tincture will also work well for treating anxiety.
Making a tincture is a great way of preserving these medicinal constituents since tinctures will last on your shelf for several years. This is a very convenient way to get helpful and healthy herbs into our systems.
If you would like to take advantage of the calming effects of this remedy, follow along with this video from Mountain Rose Herbs, and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades