Learn how to relieve a stuffy nose with acupressure. Got a cold? Breathe easier with a move from the ancient Chinese medicinal technique, acupressure.
You Will Need
* Two hands
WARNING: If you feel pain when using acupressure, stop immediately. Pregnant women should not use acupressure.
Step 1. Press under your cheekbone
Using your index fingers, press the areas at the bottom of your cheekbones, directly below your pupils. Called the Facial Beauty points, they are also believed to be an effective location for toning facial muscles.
Step 2. Keep the pressure on
Place strong pressure on the points and hold it for 30 seconds to a minute.
To make it more effective, press up toward your eyes as well as in toward your jaw.
Step 3. Repeat
Repeat several times a day.
FACT: Your nose can produce up to three quarts of mucus every day.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades