Use a neti pot daily to prevent sinus infections and promote easy breathing. Check out this Howcast video tutorial on how to use a neti pot.
You Will Need
* A neti pot
Step 1. Purchase a neti pot
Step 2. Prepare a saline solution
Step 3. Insert spout into nostril
Step 4. Pour solution through nasal passage
Step 5. Exhale through both nostrils
Step 6. Refill and repeat
Tip: Extremely hot or cold water and iodized salt can cause irritation and discomfort.
Fact: Neti pots have been used in India as part of ayurveda and yoga traditions for thousands of years.
Warning: If you suffer from chronic nose bleeds, nasal polyps, or a deviated septum, talk to a health care provider to make sure using a neti pot won't make your condition worse.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades