Neti pots can be used to clean out your nose of dust, dirt and allergens and can help reduce swelling of the nasal passages. Stir half a teaspoon of salt in to a cup of warm water. Salt should be kosher salt or sea salt (DO NOT use ordinary table salt). Pour saline solution in the neti pot, then leaning over a bowl or sink place the spout of the neti pot in one nostril. Tilt your head so that your nose is slightly higher than the mouth, then rotate your head so your ear is facing the bowl or sink, as you poor water out it should enter through one nostril and exit the other. Having a tissue handy afterward to blow your nose can be very helpful. Be sure to repeat process on other nostril to get both sides.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades