To correctly provide nostril to nostril irrigation, first fill the Neti pot with warm water or water a little warmer than body temperature. Mix one level teaspoon of salt into half a liter of water. Taste and spit the water to check the correct salinity. Place the nose cone into the right nostril, twisting it and applying pressure to it to make a seal. Do not move air through the nose. Bend forward from the waist and tip your head to the right so the left nostril is the lowest point of the nose. Lift your elbow to tip the pot. The water should then tip out the left nostril. Remove the nose cone and gently blow out of both nostrils. Repeat the process with the other nose. Bend at the waist and breathe in the mouth and out the nose about 10 times. Stand up and do a series of rapid sniffing breaths with both nostrils and then each nostril individually.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades